Softball Senior Night Gift Ideas | Senior Softball Keychain
Honor your graduating softball players with these softball senior night gift ideas! Senior softball keychains make great senior night basket stuffers!
Graduation Keychain Softball Senior Night Gift Ideas
After four years on the high school diamond, the time has come for the team’s seniors to graduate! If you’ve been put in charge of senior gifts, these graduation keychains are sure to give you some great softball senior night gift ideas!
These softball keychains are designed with a graduation theme including a graduation cap charm! Sublimated design assures a high quality, bright colored print, on the lanyard. A genuine leather finishing tab attached the hardware.
Personalize your team’s keychains with endless possibilities! You can add a name and number to side 1, a graduation message or team name to the side 2, and finish it with a final message on the inner strap. Finally, choose your lanyard color that’s close to your team colors or choose a softball yellow.
Find your solution today for Senior Night gifts, softball banquets, and graduation gifts.
Softball Graduation Keychain Highlights
Check out the highlights for your softball graduation keychains:
- keychain length overall is 6.75″ (approximately)
- lanyard loop is about 5″ long
- key ring hardware is 1″ and has a flat lay style
- leather fastener finishes the hardware attachment
- grad charm cap included with small 1/2″ split ring attachment
- sublimation design features high quality print
- each is in its own individual packaging
- side 1 is personalized with player name and number
- Add additional personalization/ graduation message to side 2 and inside of lanyard strap as seen in product pictures
- produced with hand assembly, thus slight misalignments are possible and considered normal
- your choice of strap color (please be advised that all colors other than yellow and white will have white baseball lacing graphics instead of red (see color chart for examples); you may request red in the order notes at check out